If both you and the person you’re dating want to kiss, then yes, it is okay to kiss on a first date.
It is also okay to do more than kiss, if that’s what you and the other person want.
If one or both of you does not want to kiss, it is okay not to kiss.
The hookup culture that comes along with dating.
I recently went on a date, and he told me that I didn’t seem to like him since I didn’t kiss him on the first date.
I explained to him that I don’t kiss anyone on the first date and wait until I know them better. Physical contact for me is very personal. I don’t kiss on the first date sometimes not even the second.
It does not mean that I don’t like you. It does not mean that I don’t want to kiss you. I just like to take it slower to get to know you. I wait because I want to know the guy likes me rather than is just trying to hookup with me.
I don’t hookup with dates. I don’t do anything physical besides kissing with a person that I’m not in a relationship with.
This doesn’t make me a prude — just my preference. I’ve gotten a lot of backlash for my opinions on this.
Gratitude and Dua
I never dated. I don’t plan to, either. But here are top five reasons I can benefit a person who seeks my company
- I live to make others comfortable. I mean, really really comfortable. I plan well lighted, spacious seating arrangements. I laugh at silly jokes just to keep company. I serve food according to what my guest/s like
- I know so many authors and singers that I am sure I have come across your favorites and we can have a good chat about them
- I make time for those seeking my company. I mean I accommodate people between two jobs, two kids and two parents….trust me!
- I have traveled a lot so I can chat about many things from many countries
- I have the uncanny ability to sit quietly for an hour and listen to another person’s chat or silence and keep everything at an even keel….you will enjoy silence like you never have Peace!